To Be Determined
Race Details Coming Soon
Pit Zone Information and NICA Rules
- Pit Zone is open for loading/unloading
- Saturday: 8:00am - 1:00pmThere will be no riding on course prior to the pre-ride opening
- Sunday: 7:00am - 8:00am and after the awards ceremony
- Saturday: 8:00am - 1:00pm
- NO BIKE RIDING ALLOWED IN THE PIT ZONE
- Garbage expectations - pack in/pack out
- Fire/Grilling expectations
- No Gas Generators in the PitZone
- No inappropriate language allowed
- Teams must remove all garbage from Pit Zone and camping areas whether or not a dumpster is on site
- No Smoking, Alcohol, or open flames in Pit Zone
- Dogs must be on leash and under control at all times
- Conflicts and/or disputes should not be dealt with in the team Pit Zone area
- Any violation of the above rules may result in a team penalty and/or expulsion from the Pit Zone and infield area
Chip Timing Info
- No race day petitions will be accepted
- Contact your Team Director or Head Coach to be invited
- Independent riders contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All participants are required to read, understand and abide by all league policies, rules and protocols while attending any league event.
There will be no food or water onsite. All attendees are expected to be self-sufficient with nutrition and hydration needs.
The CDC recommends that if you test positive for COVID-19, you should stay home for at least 5 days and isolate from others in your home. You are likely most infectious during these first 5 days. Wear a high-quality mask when you must be around others at home and in public.
If you have been in contact with anyone who has symptoms, who has had a positive COVID test in the past 14 days, or if you have any symptoms, stay at home.
Please note that most staff arrive onsite Thursday or Friday of each race weekend and may not have sufficient cell/data coverage to respond to calls/emails. Please plan accordingly.
|August 26-27, 2023||Rally in the Valley|
|September 9-10, 2023||Battle at Big Bear Lake|
|September 23-24, 2023||Rock and Roll at Cacapon|
|October 7-8, 2023||To Be Determined|
|October 21-22, 2023||Brawl at Twin Falls|
Information in this race flyer is subject to change. Please check back just prior to the race weekend to make sure you have the most current information available.